To learn more about various talks and presentations click on the following links.
Dr. Atkins provides day-long trainings with Premier Education Solutions, Inc. (PESI). To learn more about these events click here.
Dr Atkins provides clinical trainings at the Connecticut Women’s Consortium in Hamden. Scheduled trainings include:
- Women, Opiate Dependence and the Conundrum of Complex Co-Occurring Disorders
- Co-Occurring Substance Use and Mental Disorders
- Making the Transition from DSM-IV-TR™ to DSM-5™
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psychopharmacology 2014. what you need to know about psychiatric medications.
- Mindful Writing (A two-day writing seminar with Editor Elizabeth Fitzgerald)
To find out more, or to register for an upcoming training, follow this link to The Connecticut Women’s Consortium
All presentations can come with any/all of the following to make them Human Resources friendly:
- Written Goals and Objectives
- Pre and Post tests
- Course evaluations
- PowerPoint presentations